In September 1995, Paul Ambrose and Carl Resnikoff co-founded WebLogic, Inc. which was then, took over by BEA Systems in 1998 and was named BEA Weblogic. Oracle acquired BEA in 2008 and named BEA weblogic to Oracle Weblogic. Today, Weblogic Application server is one of the most popular application server in the market. Oracle weblogic is a server software application that runs on a middle tier and commonly used with UNIX, Linux and Windows Operating System. That is, between the database and browser-based thin clients.
Below are the weblogic relases:
|WebLogic Tengah 3.0.1)|
|WebLogic Tengah 3.1|
|WebLogic Server 4.0|
|WebLogic Server 5.1|
|WebLogic Server 6.0|
|WebLogic Server 7.0|
|WebLogic Server 8.1|
|WebLogic Server 9.0|
|WebLogic Server 9.1|
|WebLogic Server 9.2|
|WebLogic Server 10.0|
|WebLogic Server 10.3|
|WebLogic Server 11g (10.3.1)|
|WebLogic Server 11gR1 (10.3.2)|
|WebLogic Server 11gR1 (10.3.3)|
|WebLogic Server 11gR1 PS4 (10.3.5)|
|12c Release 1 (12.1.1)|
1. Weblogic complete environment configuration.
2. Administration of weblogic application server.
3. Step by step configuration of weblogic server in the clustered environment.
4. Advance Weblogic configuration and administration, deployments, hot-deployments, jms and jdbc configuration, weblogic security.
5. Weblogic Tips and Tricks.
6. Weblogic How To`s.