Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast
    shivam

What is more importat SEO or SEM?

If you own a website and you want to promote it to its best which should come first search engine optmization (SEO) or (Search Engine marketing) SEM?

Ksnr123

Re: What is more importat SEO or SEM?

SEO comes first than SEM. SEO helps to advertise or promote the business and improves sale.

jeniferose1

According to me SEO is more important then SEM. As SEO come first in market so every body should aware of it and it is easy to learn. SEO has several techniques that are forum posting, article writing, directory submission etc.
    Last edited by jeniferose1; 08-10-2011 at 06:43 AM.

kajal123

Quote Originally Posted by jeniferose1 View Post
    According to me SEO is more important then SEM. As SEO come first in market so every body should aware of it and it is easy to learn. SEO has several techniques that are forum posting, article writing, directory submission etc.
    Yaaaah !!!!! I think you are right.....thanks for sharing useful information of SEO and SEM........I agree it SEO ie more important then SEM

jacobsmith123

SEO:
    SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization.
    SEO is a technique which helps search engines find and rank your site higher than the millions of other sites in response to a search query. SEO thus helps you get traffic from search engines.

Importance of SEO:

SEO results in increased targeted traffic to your website
    SEO helps you gain competitive advantage
    SEO boosts product sales and online visibility
    SEO provides continuous online visibility.
    SEO is the cheapest marketing tool even on the net

SMO:
    It is the process of refining a website so that its awareness and content are easily broaden through social mediums and online communities by users and visitors of the website.

Importance of SMO:
    Helps in increase traffic.
    Create word of mouth for your products and services.
    Additional visibility and accessibility of your business.
    Increase inbound links.
    Provide higher search engine rankings.
    Build recognizable branding for your products and services.

prbtechuk

In my opinion SEM is more better than SEO because it functions by increasing a website’s visibility in search engine result pages much in the same way that SEO or Search Engine Optimization does, only it functions through the use of paid placement, contextual commercial and paid inclusion. A good example of this would be the advertisements on search engine pages and also on various websites or Google’s AdWords.

honeyfrye22

I think most of the ecommerce sites would be interested in SEM, quality traffic is needed in order for the site to sell. But every website I believe that SEO is needed specifically on page SEO.

jcworlditsme

I would imagine that both of these are equally as important to a site's success.

maddy58

SEO comes first than SEM. SEO helps to advertise or promote the business and improves sale................

[URL="http://www.seoranksmart.com/link-building-services.htm"]link building india[/URL]

Both Are Important For Business.