Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Tv or internet

Tv or internet

The question is simple which takes more time in your life, or where do you spend more time, just untill couple of years back TV was the main source of entertainment and knowledge but that has been changed by the interent, today the interent plays a very important role in most of ours lives, we use interent for doing business sitting in the comfort of our homes and have access to almost endless entertainment

I personally beileve that today the interent is such a great place that it provides great entertainment, i mean i think it will be unfair to compare internet to TV as internet is connected to the world entertainment and TV is not that that much wide spread, i mean is that you can find mostly all the stuff in internet that you can find in TV, but you might not find all the contents of Internet in TV, there is so much you can do these days in interent from downloading anything to watching, listening and participating, TV has not totally lost its place but i know its importance has reduced from what it used to be, Internet has indeed the upper hand over TV, i personally spend more time on the net than watching TV
    I watch TV for about 3 hours daily, but i believe i get more from the internet, i get news and entertainment from around the world and of a wide variety, moreover the modern generation is more connected to the internet than to TV, i have seen lot of kids around me who spend more time online than sitting and watching TV, i believe the reason for that is very simple, internet is a big source of everything

But yes i still spend 3 hours daily and more on holidays and when i am free sitting and watching TV with popcorn, chocolate bun and chocolate coffee, and lot of other stuff,

where do you spend more time of your life watching TV or surfing the Internet
    talk about things that are related to TV or Interent in this section the goods, the bads, the new and the recent changes everything related to TV or net discuss here

johnywalter

Re: Tv or internet

The only reason why I stay longer using the internet nowadays is because I need it as a resource to my job. Of course I still would enjoy watching the television more but I cannot do Google or Yahoo search with it. Sometimes I spend a few minutes checking out my social networks but compared to watching T.V (without the professional use of the internet) its nothing.

I watch more than 8 hours a day (mostly during weekends) and for my SN sites, only a few minutes. I enjoy it more to watch DVD rather than to download. I enjoy it more to watch compilations or documentaries through discovery channel or HBO than to youtube it.

jcworlditsme

I tend to do a bit of both, sometimes even both things at once.

yeah i do that too, i sometimes listen to news on TV and work on my Laptop at the same time, but i think i can say that we use interent for a lot of reasons in a lot of ways, we dont really use TV in those ways, although the newer TV are connected to interent to make them more than TV but i still think interent is somewhere winning over TV at least for Now, as its very clear that interent uses are more than uses of TV as for now

Realie

i would prefer TV
    i don't know why, every time i back home, i would turn on the TV first

i am more on net because i work from net and well i do watch TV a lot too, mostly news and movie channels, well its friday today and tonight at 11:00 there is one of my fav shows named supernatural in AXN channel, i love that shows its related to very obviously supernatural things

jensenl

I will be on the internet most of the time since you can find almost anything there. Do spend a little time on TV too just to balance it out

i watch TV when there is a reality show like Bigg Boss seasons is on as i follow that regularly, and some series like supernatural, etc

Internet is fine but TV is what i like most.

karenville

Which ever one I get in front of first seems to be where I stay the longest. :-) Google+ keeps me on the PC.