Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Google +

johnywalter

Google +

A lot of people assumed back then that google will indeed launch some features similar to that of facebook or other social network site. So they did, Google Wave, which was a rather failure should I say. Now, they are giving it another shot and after trying the feature for quite some time, I have to say that it does show some potential to be a good facebook competitor.

Who of you guys have tried google + social network?
    Do you think it is going to beat facebook out?

If you like an invite send me a PM.

Re: Google +

Correct! Google is desperate in beating facebook anyhow. What surprises me is that people are using social network(communication channel) over search engine(Search or knowledge channel). But, I have to add that zukenberg is trying really hard, he is learning chinease and stuff to get facebook over to china as well, when chinease already have something over there. Anyways, we will see if google will succeed. It`s too hard to tell as of now If it can beat facebook.

shivam

I think Google might win in the long run.

johnywalter

Quote Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
    Correct! Google is desperate in beating facebook anyhow. What surprises me is that people are using social network(communication channel) over search engine(Search or knowledge channel). But, I have to add that zukenberg is trying really hard, he is learning chinease and stuff to get facebook over to china as well, when chinease already have something over there. Anyways, we will see if google will succeed. It`s too hard to tell as of now If it can beat facebook.
    You know what? I think google is desperate in beating everything lol. I mean how they launch new products like Google phone, google plus etc etc. Well, they are number 1 and are still going strong so the possibility of them owning every market out there is not that vague.

imagine in the future there'd be things like Google cars or google clothes or google malls. lol. everything on Google.

As i said before google is ambious about controling the world market, it wants to be a part of leader in many fileds, this intention is making google go after new fields and launching new things, what happens when you do that is you lack the quality it takes good planning and concentration to make a good thing more to operate it or continue it, google is making the same mistake that microsoft did,
    and dont worry i am sure you will find google cloths soon enough i mean i have seen t shirts with google logo on it soon they will have their cloths segments as well,

Zar Marie

Quote Originally Posted by johnywalter View Post
    A lot of people assumed back then that google will indeed launch some features similar to that of facebook or other social network site. So they did, Google Wave, which was a rather failure should I say. Now, they are giving it another shot and after trying the feature for quite some time, I have to say that it does show some potential to be a good facebook competitor. Who of you guys have tried google + social network? Do you think it is going to beat facebook out?If you like an invite send me a PM.
    I thought Google+ is only available for those who received invitation? And if they did, they will be able to create a public profile to test how this new Google feature works. Is my understanding incorrect?

percyholl

Google + is a social networking site developed by google. Goggle + has a lots of characteristics it is best for making friends.

johnywalter

Quote Originally Posted by percyholl View Post
    Google + is a social networking site developed by google.
    you think?

Quote Originally Posted by Zar Marie View Post
    I thought Google+ is only available for those who received invitation? And if they did, they will be able to create a public profile to test how this new Google feature works. Is my understanding incorrect?
    No... this social network is now available to the public. This social network works the same as facebook wherein you could interact with other people and there are tons of activies. A public profile with google + is different from the public profile from Google.

One thing that I haven't really read about is the security of the SN and the availability of marketing for business owners. right now they advise business owners to not create any profile just as yet.

Nice Answer Johny!!

percyholl

Google finally announced Google+, its next effort in social. It is competitor of facebook. Google plus is now available for social media advertising.